Mount Batur is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung Bali. The south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake. The inner 7.5-kilometer-wide caldera, which was formed during emplacement of the Bali, has been dated at about 23,670 and 28,500 years ago. Many Travelers visit to this place to enjoy the view and make the climb. If you are one of those nature lovers, mountain shelf answer. About 1.5 hours from the slopes of the mountain to the top, where we could see the view of the sunrise and the Lombok island is from a distance.
The caldera is populated and includes the four main villages of Kedisan, Songan, Trunyan and Toya Bungkah. The locals largely rely on agriculture for income but tourism has become increasingly popular due to the relatively straightforward trek to the summit of the central crater.
- Private air conditioned car
- Good speaking English driver
- Private trekking guide (Good English)
- German speaking available on request
- Entrance at volcano (Rp.100.000 / Person)
- Bottled of water during the trip
- Eggs for steam at the top of volcano
- Hot tea or coffee on the top of volcano
- Free use Flash light
- Simple ponchos (just in case)
- Buffet Breakfast after the hike (coffee,tea,fruit salad,fried rice,fried noodle,Balinese cake and omelet)
- Visit Hot Spring after the hike (Rp.200.000 each person pay by your self), no extra charges for waiting
- Visit Coffe plantation and luwak coffe testing after buffet breakfast, no extra charges for waiting
What to bring / wear
- Running / hiking shoes
- Warm cloth / jacket / Wind Breakers
Pick up and drop off available from
- Jemeluk Beach
- Nusa Dua
- Keramas beach
- 01.30-03.00 : Pick up time depending your accommodation in Bali, From your hotel will drive direct to start point at Toya Bungkah HPPGB (guide association Office )
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount Batur trekking guides).
- 04.09 am : our guide will take you on a one and a half hour trek to reach the top or summit to see sunrise
- 06.00 am : coffee or tea will served by our guide and see super spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : From the summit, You can decide direct to car park if you have more plan after the hike OR our guide will lead you around the rim and explore to second crater (erupted in 1926), the third ( erupted in 1963), and youngest crater (erupted in 1974 and 1994).
- 08.00 am : Cross little jungle
- 09.00 am : You will arrive at the bottom by 09.00 am
- 09.20 am : Buffet Breakfast at restaurant with overlooking lake and mount batur volcano
- 11.00 am – 1 pm : estimated Return to hotel Depending on the location and could be later if visiting hotspring and coffee plantation
- Rp.1.320.000 per Solo Trekker
- Rp.1.760.000 per 2 Person
- Rp.2.250.000 per 3 Person
- Rp.2.600.000 per 4 Person
- More than 4 person Rp.650.000 per person
TO AVOID BOOKING AT DIFFERENT COMPANY
PLEASE KINDLY BOOK / EMAIL / CALL OR WHATSAPP
BY YOUR SELF